Quick Links

Office closure Tuesday, May 10th, 2016! Due to a Student Services-wide staff retreat our office will be closed all day. Our regular hours will resume the following morning, May 11th at 10am. Your understanding is much appreciated.

Government aid

Federal, provincial and territorial governments offer aid for students with assessed financial need in the form of loans, grants and bursaries. 

Canadian students, including those from Quebec, apply directly to their province or territory of residence, while US students can apply for funding offered by their federal government and/or by a number of alternative loan providers. Please note that the Scholarships and Student Aid Office does not administer government aid for International students (non-US) – all related inquiries should be made directly with domestic aid agencies.

It can take 6–8 weeks for government aid applications to be processed. It is recommended that those wishing to apply, do so by June 30th (June 1st for US students) to ensure that their aid arrives in time to pay their fees.

Students experiencing delays in government aid funding should consider applying for a Tuition Payment Deferral.